Wednesday, March 14, 2007

White day

Have you ever heard about "White day" ? In Korea, there are Valentines' day and White day. As you know, Valaentines' day came from America, the 14th of February. White day was made by Korean people(I think Korean candy company), the 14the of March. The big difference between two day is that Valentines' day is for girl so boy gives some candy or chocolate for girl. White day is for boy so girl prepares candy or chocolate for boy.
[JW's diary, March 13]
I played a soccer. I played with a friend. I played with my friend Teddy. I ate a banana. It was yummy. We run back to the hill. We rode a scooter.
[JW's diary]
I read books. It was fun. Librarian gave me Pear and it was yummy. After we go to the library, We go to the playground and we ride seesaw and we ride a swing and I slide.

9 comments:

Julia Smith said...

Jung Woo--What did you get for White Day? What kind of candy did you get? I miss you! I miss you!
I miss you so much!

Hyeong-Sook--I miss you so much!
I wish you were here to make candy and cookies for White Day. I miss playing with you and making art. I love you so much!

Love,
Julia

JungWoo Hong said...

Julia

JungWoo Hong said...

Julia
Does Palmer know korea word?
What kind of candy do you like?

knock, knock
who's there ?
cat, cat, who ?

Can you write end of top ?
I love you.

knock, knock
who's there ?
aligator, aligator, who ?
pizza, aligator-pizza-julia

Lisa Smith said...

Hyeong-Sook,

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR CALLS!!!

This is getting very frustrating! I love you so very much, my friend, my sister.

We are still very busy but do not worry, we are all well.

I love you and your precious family!!!

Lisa Smith said...

Jung Woo,

What have you been doing? We missed you at the park today! Write in your journal soon. Give your mom a special hug from us.

We love you!
Lisa, Julia, Alyssa, Hunter and Baby Palmer

JungWoo Hong said...

Hi! Lisa!!
How are you?
I called your cell phone now but I did not leave my message.
You missed this time. drive? work?
You shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard. Take it easy.
I'm ok. I'll call again.
Palmer is walking? I wonder...
I miss Palmer,Hunter,Alyssa,Julia and you. Take care!
I love you.

Lisa Smith said...

Hyeong-Sook,

I miss you too. Why do I miss your calls? I promise I am listening for them!!! I am even dreaming about you. I miss you so much! Palmer misses his Oma. Julia misses you and Jung-Woo so much. She's counting the days until she's 10. Alyssa and Hunter just want to play with Jung-Woo. We missed Jung-Woo lots and lots at Hunter's birthday. Jung-Woo would have had fun at the carnival! Call me again soon. You can call my home now. Do you remember that number?

I love you!

Julia Smith said...

Jung Woo,

What have you been doing lately?

The swimming pool opens in six weeks. I wish you could go with us.

I miss you, Jung Woo.

I love you,

Julia

Hyeong Sook,

I really miss you lots!!

I love you too!

Love,

Julia

JungWoo Hong said...

Juila
hello!
How are you today?
I'm good.
I have a treasure for you.
What are you doing?
I want to go swimming pool with you.
I miss you a lots.
I love you.

Love,
Jung-woo