Wednesday, March 7, 2007

We are having snow !


JungWoo start to learn the Taekwondo as he learned in College Station. He really likes to go because he can meet many friends there. In Korea, the Taekwondo is most popular martial arts for children.

Tomorrow is JungWoo's Birthday. He will have his birthday party on Saturday. He wants to invite his friends in Kinder. I(JungWoo's Dad) made a invitation card for birthday party. JungWoo will give this ticket for party to his friends. That place has a Gym like Churkee Cheese in College Station. His mom will prepare a cake and some cookies. JungWoo want to invite his american friends, Julia, Alyssa, Hunter and Palmer.



In the beginning of March, we usually don't have snow. But, sometimes we have like this year.
We are calling that kind of cold weather as "Cold weather is jealous of the blooming flower". Next picture is the small hill next to JungWoo's house.


[JW's Diary]
I went to the Taekwondo. I learned about punch. I played a game and it was fun. I had to jump through the hoop.

2 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

JungWoo,

This sounds like a fun party. I wish we could all come.

I wish we were there to build a snowman, too.

Have a fun birthday party!!

JungWoo Hong said...

Lisa,

We want to invite you and your lovely kids. Thank you for your heart with me and my son. JungWoo'
s birthday will be happy because you celebrate it from College Station.

From Hyeong-Sook