Thursday, March 8, 2007

Spring is coming

JungWoo made a small snowman in the morning. He was very happy because he had not see any snow in College Station. Everything was white and bright. He kept snowman in the refrigerator. He want to show it to his friends, Julia and her brothers and sister.
All snow melted in the afternoon because of sunlight. We felt that spring is coming. We can see beautiful flowers after a few weeks.

[JW's diary]
I watched the Berenstain Bears. I ate a bread. I went to the Taekwondo. I did a good job.

2 comments:

Julia Smith said...

JungWoo,

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Brithday to you!
You look like a monkey
and you act like one too!

Happy 6th American Birthday and 7th Korean Birthday. I wish you here in America to celebrate.

See you later, alligator.

Love,
Julia

JungWoo Hong said...

Come in Korea.
Come in my birthday party.
Julia, alligator.
I miss you. Julia
Julia is a big girl.
See you later, monkey.

JungWoo