Saturday, May 12, 2007

May's Celebrations

There are many celebration days in May. The first one is Children's day, 5th of May. Every children have a holiday and get some presents from his parents or grandparents. JungWoo got a book from his Daddy and Power Ranger's uniform from his Grandma. He was very happy to get Power Ranger's cloth. The second one is Parent's day, 8th of May. Every children prepare the carnation(which means thanks to their parents) flowers. JungWoo made a celebration card for his parents. Also, JungWoo's Dad and Mom prepare some presents for their parents. The last one is Teacher's day, 15th of May.
Last weekend, JungWoo's family went to JungWoo's mother side grandma's house. All cousins came to have a dinner. It was very fun.


[JW's diary, May 6th, 2007]
I went to Daejeon with my Grandma. My Grandma came to my house. My Grandma ate dinner in my house. It was fun because I played.

[JW's diary, May 12th, 2007]

I went to the movie theater. I watch Spiderman 3. It was fun. And if was funny because the black Spiderman is different.

2 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

Jung Woo,

Carnations are Julia's favorite flower. She would love the holidays in Korea.

Was Spiderman an exciting movie? Is Shrek the Third showing in Korea?

We love you!

Lisa Smith said...

I saw your sweet comment today and cried! I miss you guys so much! I replied a long comment to you on my blog and I won't repeat it here but I certainly hope you know how much the Smiths miss the Hong family!

Mary says to tell you hi and you are in her prayers. Becky says hello too and Nancy has been asking about you also.

You are well-loved and greatly missed over here!