Tuesday, May 1, 2007

JW's April's Diary

[JW's diary, April 2nd, 2007]

My package came to my house. I played hide-and-seek. It was very fun. There were 112 boxes. I had a Spiderman bag. Thomas trains, board games, a gumball machine, a sword, books, a bug vacuum, a lamp, cords, Legos and a car.


[JW's diary, April 6th, 2007]
I broke the board with my hand. I did a great job. Everybody clapped and cheered. There were many people.


[JW's diary, April 8th, 2007]


I went to the mountains. My Dad wore a Texas A&M shirt and blue jeans. I saw a butterfly, yellow flowers and pink flowers.


[JW's diary, April 19th, 2007]


I went a picnic. It was fun. I played London bridge game with Kahlen teacher and John teacher, I went to the museum. I saw stumps, bear, tiger, birds and trees.


[JW's diary, April 24th, 2007]

My mom came to Poly. She looked at how I did. Everyone's Moms came to Poly. I learned energy, power, electricity, current. It was fun because I get one sticker.

[JW's diary, April 29th, 2007]

I went on a picnic. It was fun because I built a house with my cousin. I built it with pine needles. I met my Grandmas,Grandpas,aunts and uncles. My family arrived home late. I was sleepy.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Jung Woo,

Your drawings are so good! We miss you so much.
Julia, Alyssa and Hunter are going to ice skating camp this week. Hunter was very disappointed because when he got there, you were not there.

We went to the pool for the first time this summer yesterday. Hunter was looking for you there too.

They are also going to art camp at the Children's Museum later this summer and I know we will miss you each day.

We love you,
Lisa and family