Sunday, July 15, 2007

July





[July, 5th]

I played baseball. I had many homeruns! Someone cried. I didn't cry. I ran fast because I exercised. My Mom cheered. Go JungWoo ! My team won !

[July, 8th]

I went to the NamSun Ice rink. Somebody fell down. I almost fell down. I am a good ice skater because I learned hockey in America. There are many people in the ice rink. It was very fun!

[July, 9th]

I went to the playground and I met my friend so I played with my friend. My friend and I caught many ants. I caught 9 ants and my friend caught 1 ant because he just looked at the many ants. But I didn't see the ant. I used my shovel.

[July, 20th] I....
I drew a monster.
I like monsters.
I like to play with my monster.
I looked at my monster.
I always looked at the monsters.
I like my monster the best.
I like monster books.
I know lots of monsters.
I have monster books.
[July, 27th]
I went to the beach with my aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, my Dad, my Mom and my cousins. I played with my cousins. I rode my tube in the water. My uncle pushed me. It was fun !

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Hi Jung Woo,

We did a soccer game on Saturday. My team is called the Tidal Waves. I played goalie. I like to play forward and kick the ball a lot.

We also tailgated at the Aggie game. It was really fun. You would like to eat hotdogs, cheetos and hamburgers with us. We could play horseshoes and jump in the blow up thingie.

My birthday is Monday. I am having a High School Musical party. I wish you were here to ride in the limousine with us.

I love you,
Julia